General Counsel Services
Our Business Law Practice Group at Patterson Moore Butler has the ability and the experience to serve as outside general counsel for your business enterprise. Our Business Law attorneys can advise you on a variety of legal issues that may arise during the operation of your business. Have peace of mind knowing that your business has an attorney in your corner so that you can focus on the continued operation and success of your business.
General Counsel Services – $1000 retainer*
For a $1000 retainer you can rest easy knowing that the Business Law attorneys at Patterson Moore Butler have you and your business’s best interest in mind. Our attorney’s will serve as general counsel for your business and will be available to answer your legal question at a moments notice.
* The retainer shall be reevaluated year by year. For example, if your business quickly exceeds the $1000 retainer, the next year we may ask you to up your retainer amount to $2,500 or $5,000 to be determined at that time.
Business Start Up Package – $1250
– 90 minutes of legal consultation
– Entity Selection
– Tax Selection
– Name Selection
– Preparation and filing of all documentation required by the Georgia Secretary of State’s Office (including the fees
– Drafting of Governing Documents (By-laws, Operating Agreements, Partnership Agreements)
* This rate is based upon a standard business structure without the need for many special circumstances. Should your business require any unique structuring, our Attorneys may need to revise the price accordingly.
Areas of Law
- Business / Civil Litigation
- Business Formation & Restructuring
- Contract Review & other Transactional matters
- Employer/Employee Relations
- General Counsel Services
- Technology Startups in Forsyth County
- Employment Law
- EEOC Complaints & Defense
- Unemployment Hearings
- Employee Policy Development & HR Guidance